* Thank the person who awarded it to you - Done!
* Share 8 things about yourself - oh my, here goes:
1. I've been married for 41 years, living all of them in Northern California.
2. I have two grown daughters - Aly is a softball coach at Texas Tech University
and Janna is group sales coordinator at the iHotel in Champaign, IL
3. I am a retired educator, spending my last 10 years as a Curriculum and Instruction coach - loved it!
4. I began this journey two years ago by starting with a scrapbook to celebrate Janna's college softball
career and earning her Masters degree.
5. I discovered the joys of cardmaking when I joined the Cricut messageboard. Who knew I'd make
so many wonderful cyber-friends and have so much fun!
6. My blog began in July with encouragement and guidance from Crystal (Card Fairy
Commander) and Carolyn (The Scrapping Cat).
7. Making and giving handmade cards gives me such joy - that's why I proudly participate in
Card Fairies and Cards for Soldiers.
8. We traveled a great deal (4 years in a motorhome) watching our daughters play
softball and visiting the many friends we made during their playing and coaching careers.
*Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered - see the list below.
*Contact the bloggers to tell them about their award.
I'd like to share this award with:
Sandy - so glad you got your new blog up and going - A little piece of Heaven.
Wendy - such a gifted crafter and sweet lady - *****Bling Queen. . .
Peachy - a true artist - Peachy Papercrafts
NanaDonna - Amazing cards - Card Dreams by Nana Donna
Sandy - a northern CA gal that I've met at Monique's crops - Sandy from Ukiah
Kelly - fantastic cards with great card recipes - Kreative Korner By Kelly
Kimberly - see how she makes hand-dyed crinkle ribbon - My Craft Spot
Kristie - lots of different and wonderful projects - Kristie Kreates
I'm off to meet a special friend for lunch and a little window shopping. Fall decorations are packed away and now it's time to think Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. We did have a totally white lawn this morning because of the heavy frost.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,