Monday, June 24, 2013

And even more challenges . . .

 
Like I said yesterday, it was so much fun taking the time to design some cards specifically for card challenges.  I love sketches, recipes, and challenge themes.  They all help to get my creative mojo going.  So, here are a few more cards and the challenges for which they were designed.
 
This first card is for CASEstudy.  We were asked to create something that was inspired by the "muse's" project featured on the post.  I love the simplicity of the design and chose to use my Neena patterned cardstock that I buy at a darling boutique called Paper Garden (yes, I hoard this paper!).  I thought this design was the perfect platform for the 4 Crafty Chicks "sentiment only" challenge. The sentiment frame and mat is a Spellbinders die cut on my eBosser.  After spending so many hours with coloring images (which I love!), it was nice to create a CAS card since I think that best describes my personal style.
 
 
This next card was created for the A.R.T. challenge which was to use this CAS sketch.  I love this patterned paper and the flourish is one of my new Spellbinders dies which I cut with my new eBosser.
 
 
 
Finally, the Pazzles Craft room offered 4 delightful Independence Day card projects.  Since I'm still learning to use my Pazzles, I'm loving the already created cut files.  The is the flag cut file and I thought it would be perfect for the Cut It Up "Red, White, and Blue" challenge.

 
Well, my friends, that's it for today.  I hope you enjoyed my projects.  I loved creating them to enter in the challenges and sharing them with you.
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

What pretty paper! Love that flourish and the pretty lace across the front too! Thanks so much for joining us at the A.R.T. sketch Challenge. We sure hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a new challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Love your cards. They are each so pretty.

Georgiana said...

All your cards are wonderful, but I like the shape of the flag the best!

Melin said...

WOW!! You got a lot accomplished at your crop. These are so pretty! You did an EXCELLENT job. I really like the paper on the second card and it came together really well. The flag card from PAZ is EXCELLENT!!! Your cuts look nice and clean! Great job my crafty friend!!!!
-Melin

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Hi, Larelyn!
When I saw this post in my in-box, I was hoping you'd like to Cut it Up! This card is just perfect! I love the heart you used in place of the starfield. Thanks for linking it!
Evelyn

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our SKETCH challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Creative M said...

Your cards are Beautiful!! Awesome job! Love the flag card!


Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Alanna said...

What a great bunch of cards. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at A.R.T.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Sentiment Only Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job, nicely done!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Tamie said...

Your cards made me smile! I love how you used your sentiment, colors and your clean and simple creativeness. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Fantastic inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...