Friday, August 7, 2026

Cut it Up Challenge #362 ~ Add a Sentiment

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have our first August challenge at Cut it Up Challenges.
Challenge #362 is ADD A SENTIMENT.

Here's my project using all Gina K Designs products.

These products are from the July Kit and it's just so fabulous.  I've used
Festive Bloom stamps and dies, 1st Class Frame Cover Plate die, Snowy Background stamp, and Christmas Pine cardstock.

I hope you'll play along with us.  We reached and surpassed our Followers challenge so be sure to visit the blog to see who the lucky winner is.
Thank you for making our challenge a success for all these many years.


6 comments:

Treva said...

Love it, this card would be the perfect postage stamp!

Julia Sager - Julia Sue's Stamping said...

Such a beautiful holiday card! I love all the gorgeous layers and texture, and the rich green makes those festive blooms really stand out. Such a lovely way to showcase the sentiment, too!

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love your poinsettias in green; they look so elegant! And the postage stamp edging sets them off perfectly!

LeslieT said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the color of your poinsettias, and the overall design of your card is fabulous!

Hansi Brittain said...

I love your use of nontraditional Christmas colors and cropping of the poinsettias.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the color combo you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...