Our challenge has 3 options so you'll want to visit the blog (link above) for a detailed explanation.
Each option gives you more chances in our Random Drawings.
-
Here's my project for #219 and how I interpreted all the Things.
ALL THE THINGS
3 Layers, card base can be counted - I've used the card base, Gina K designs cardstock and Pinkfresh Studio glitter cardstock
2 Images -I've used two sections from Pinkfresh Studio's Hibiscus Washi Tape
1 Slimline or Mini slimline design - I've used Jaded Blossom's Slimline Die set
the first time I've tried iYou may stop with Thing 1's challenge but to add a little more fun we have Thing 3 Twisted Sister's optional twist: Add some glitter and/or sparkle
And finally, to support our sister challenge blogs, Thing 2's Double Dare is to use TSOT #698
I used the sketch for inspiration. It can be seen the sketch in the graphic below.
I'll be back bi-weekly on Mondays to share more Double Trouble challenges.
I hope you'll play along.


This is so very pretty! I love how you cut up & used that pretty washi.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful florals, and all created using washi tape and dies... amazing! I knew there was wide washi tape, but I didn't know there were coordinating tape and die sets... amazing. Love the glitter and color scheme. Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteI really like how the florals mirror each other and the entire card is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Larelyn! I keep forgetting about using Washi tape. What a great idea.
ReplyDelete