Our challenge has 3 options so you'll want to visit the blog (link above) for a detailed explanation.
Each option gives you more chances in our Random Drawings.
-
Here's my project for #220 and how I interpreted all the Things.
ALL THE THINGS
3 Colors of choice (neutrals not included) - My colors are red, green, and yellow/pink/turquoise
2 Layers (card base does not count - I've used Jaded Blossom's Sunburst Card Mat Die, Doodlebug Designs patterned papers, and a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Merry Christmas sentiments.
1 - Holiday image-I've used a dimensional poinsettia and holly leaves from my stash.
the first time I've tried iYou may stop with Thing 1's challenge but to add a little more fun we have Thing 3 Twisted Sister's optional twist: Include stars and/or stripes
And finally, to support our sister challenge blogs, Thing 2's Double Dare is to use TSOT #700
I used the sketch for inspiration.
I'll be back bi-weekly on Mondays to share more Double Trouble challenges.
I hope you'll play along.
I am entering this card in the Jingle Belles Stars OR Stripes challenge.


Wonderful paper choices in traditional Christmas colours. Then the addition of the poinsettia and you have the perfect Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! It's just bursting with Christmas! I love that little poinsettia and the papers you used :)
ReplyDeleteSo festive for the holiday season, Larelyn! Love that you selected that pretty poinsettia for your focal image.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fantastic interpretation of our sketch! The way you mixed these complementary colors and papers is brilliant, and the poinsettia really makes the whole design pop.
ReplyDeleteWhat a truly GORGEOUS card and I absolutely love how you have interpreted "ALL the Things"!!! So pleased you could join our "Stars OR Stripes" fun at Jingle Belles this fortnight!
ReplyDeletethose striped & snowy rays are perfection ... so very glad you joined our Stars and/or Stripes celebration at Jingle Belles.
ReplyDelete