Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

Cut it Up Challenge #363 ~ Moving Along (transportation)

Hi Crafty Friends,

The next challenge at Cut it Up Challenges is "Moving Along" thinking about means/modes of transportation.  It's fine to use the theme creatively.

Here's my card using a stamp/stencil/die set from Pinkfresh Studios called True Classic.  

I created the background using a multi-use stencil from Scrapbook.com called "Outdoors."

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Add your photo using the link above.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Love your classic car and that awesome scene you created to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome card!! Love the pretty classic car and the great background!!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for our Moving Along challenge! I love that classic car, and the outdoor background creates such a fun scene for it. The roadway really gives the feeling that the car is headed off on an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!