Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

Double Trouble 3-2-1 Challenge #223 ~ SomeThing, AnyhTing, EveryThing

Hi Crafty Friends,

Double Trouble Challenge #223 ~ "SomeThing, AnyThing, EveryThing" is now open.

Our challenge has 3 options so you'll want to visit the blog (link above) for a detailed explanation.
Each option gives you more chances in our Random Drawings.
 -
Here's my project for #223 and how I interpreted all the Things.


ALL THE THINGS

Thing 1 Trouble Maker
offers the 3-2-1 challenge:
3 of Something from your stash - I've used 3 different patterned paper from Echo Park's Home Again collection
2 of Anything from your stash - I've used two images from Gina K Designs' Courtyard Silhouettes stamp and die set (image and sentiment)
1 of Everything from your stash - I've used flat sequins from Gina K and Master Layouts 9 & 11

  the first time I've tried iYou may stop with Thing 1's challenge but to add a little more fun we have Thing 3 Twisted Sister's Option - Use foam tape or multi-layering to add dimension - I have used both foam tape and layering.
 
And finally, to support our sister challenge blogs, Thing 2's Double Dare is to use TSOT #702

I used the sketch for inspiration. 


I'll be back bi-weekly on Mondays to share more Double Trouble challenges.
I hope you'll play along.




5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous... love the floral silhouette against your pretty background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, I love how you added the shadow layers behind the flowers and words, really adds a lot of dimension and pop to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Larelyn! Great layering for dimension, and pretty patterned paper make this card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper choices make a statement and the addition of the flowers adds to it. Great dimension and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea with a silhouette image! I don't always know what to do with them and I love this! Your card is so great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!