Friday, October 18, 2024

Cut it Up Challenges #315 ~ Add Embellishments

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Cut it Up Challenge is one of my personal favorites ~ Add Embellishments.

Two of my favorite techniques to take cards up a level are layering and add just the right amount of embellishments.

Here's my card inspired by a Pinkfresh Studio Connect and Create project.


For this project I used:
Pinkfresh Studio Stitched Christmas Star Cover Plate, inks, and Nested Arches
Simon Says Stamp Polar Christmas stamps set
Pretty Pink Posh Stacked Scallops Stencil

I hope you'll play along.  Be sure to include a die cut on your project.

I'm adding this card to the BYSH Falling for the Holidays Linky party.


1 comment:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Awww... such a sweet card, Larelyn! I love the colors and the frame! Thanks so much for playing along with the Falling for the Holidays 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...