Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Holiday Tag

Yikes!  My scraproom is a giant mess. I've been selecting papers for a number of projects so the room is overrun with piles and piles of papers, stamps, and embellishments.  I usually keep it neat (I'm a square-pile kinda gal), but it really got away from me this time.

Anyway, since nothing is complete, only designed on the Gypsy, I thought I'd share a holiday tag I made for a challenge several weeks ago.  The tag measures 2.75" x 4.5".  The ornament is cut from Celebrate with Flourish at 3" including the shadow and the layer.  I used Stickles to accent the cutouts on the ornament and the ribbon, and to doodle around the scalloped oval.  I also inked both ovals with Star Lite Silver Brilliance ink.  Finally, I popped the ornament to give the tag a little more dimension. 


I received a beautiful thank you card in the mail yesterday from Glenda Boyd.  I love getting cards from fellow cardmakers.  It's such a special treat and I treasure each one.  If you get a chance, pop over to Glenda's blog.  Her cards are amazing!  Thanks again, Glenda.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...