Thursday, April 28, 2011

For the Birds!

Do you find that sometimes you use the same idea over and over?  As I was making this card, I realized that I have been using blue, yellow and birds again and again.  I guess that proves that our Cricut carts have some terrific birdies to choose from, right?  Or, my creativity bogs down then gets stuck - hmmmm?
Anyway, we had a Card Fairy request for a gal who loves retro.  I got out my Nifty Fifties cart with all the terrific retro cuts and what did I choose?  A BIRD - oh well, I think it's really cute and I hope she'll like it.


Sorry it's taken so long to post.  My internet went down for two days.  Wow, I was lost!!

How many of you ordered the Anniversary Edition E2?  I waffled for the first two presentations and finally made the call.  The free shipping, extra carts, and flex pay sold me.  I received notice that it's been shipped - woohoo.
Happy Mother's Day to me. 
Now I have to update my Gyspy, which always scares me, but I want to be ready for the new cartridges.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

6 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Such a cute card, Larelyn. I love birds too as well as butterflies. Have you ever tried printing digi stamps on printed paper and cutting them out. Your little bird reminded me of doing this. Just another way to use them. I ordered the E2 before the launch and got an email today saying mine had been backordered. This does not make sense. Be sure you let me know how you like yours.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is a really cute card and I love the yellow and blue combo! Just did my first mailing for the Card Faries and I'm so excited to be able to help in this way! I also wanted to thank you because I learned about the Faries right here, from YOU! By the way...I ordered an E also (yippee), but mine still hasn't been shipped :0( Can't wait to see what you make first while I'm still waiting on mine!

Anonymous said...

The retro birdie card is beautiful! Your card fairy is going to love it. Show and tell what you can make with the new E2. I look forward to your share. :)

Stacy said...

Larelyn
Your card is very pretty. I also sometimes catch myself using the same colors, so I just make sure I give the cards to different people :)
Hugs
Stacy

4kids4 said...

Love that bird...and there's nothing wrong with blue & yellow...this card is wonderful! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the bird.. who could get tired of birds.. hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...