Thursday, June 2, 2011

Circle Calling Card

Good Evening Blogging Friends.
I just returned from the 
pre-Circle Crop dinner.  About 24 gals from around Northern California met for dinner to celebrate finally having a Cricut Circle Meet-up in our area.  We're expecting 60+ Circlets tomorrow.
Tomorrow we'll be exchanging calling cards.
I just know that many of them will be super fantastic, but I went for simple so that I had time to finish all my other projects.  The back of the card has my messageboard name, email and blog addy.  I can't wait to exchange cards with my new Circle friends and begin visiting their blogs for wonderful inspiration.
I must get to bed.  I have an hour's drive in the morning to help set up for the crop.  It should be a fun, fun day and I'll have some exciting news to share on Monday.  Until then, have a wonderful weekend.

Oh, one more thing.  If you're having problems leaving comments (a Blogger issue that manifests itself in several different ways lately), I received this hint in one of my post's comments -
When you sign in, do not check the "keep my signed in box" and after you've typed your username and password, hold down the Control key before clicking to sign in.  Then, back at the comment window, hold the Control key again while clicking "post comment".  It worked for me, but I sure hope Blogger gets these silly kinks worked out.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
Great card. Be safe on your trip and have a great time
Hugs
Stacy

Amy said...

Thanks for all of the hints regarding posting! I have been having a rough time as well- sometimes I can post, sometimes it doesn't work at all! I will have to try your suggestions!

Kristie Maynard said...

What lovely calling cards! I'm sure you will come home with some others that are beautiful too and tons of great ideas. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...