Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Surprises and Blog Hop Winner

Saturday is my daughter's birthday.  Even though she's been away from home for almost 16 years, I still love to send her surprises for the holidays and especially her birthday.  I created a few things to help her celebrate.


First, I made her a birthday banner.  I cut the banner pieces and the letters from Birthday Bash.  The dimensional flowers on each end are from Flower Shoppe.  The silver patterned paper is more of the custom designed Neenah cardstock that I get at The Paper Garden Boutique in Sacramento.

Next, I made her a gift card wallet using the same papers.

Finally, using an idea I saw on Pinterest, I made her a personalized monogram shadow box.  The last name is cut from silver and black vinyl and adhered to the outside.  The corners are from Paper Trimmings.  I welded the monogram letters using my Gypsy and also cut the red letters separately.  The font is from Art Nouveau.  I used foam dimensionals to pop the monogram off of the background paper.

And now for my Cards for Kids Valentine's Day blog candy winner.
There were 26 comments and Random.org selected comment #11
BrendaB
Congratulations!!! 
Please contact me at lsuesart @ aol . com (no spaces).  You'll have until next Friday to get me your mailing information.

Thanks to everyone for hopping along.  Remember you have until February 7 to link and mail your entry.  You can be a part of bringing a smile to the face of a deserving child.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn




6 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty!! I love the flowers!!
Kristan

Sandy Palmer said...

Fabulous job on all of it Larelyn!

Amy said...

Fun banner (love that big 3D flower) and shadowbox! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome project!!! Love this Larelyn:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to your daughter, Larelyn!! I hope her day is filled with much love and happiness!! These are so gorgeous!! The banner is stunning, the card is awesome and the shadowbox is so elegant and beautiful!! :)

Lisa

Sukie said...

Beautiful projects! I just read your comment on my blog and I didn't receive an email from you. Please feel free to email me again:

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...