Friday, May 3, 2019

My Time to Craft #396 ~ CAS


Hi Crafty Friends,

We're going for Clean And Simple for challenge #396 at My Time to Craft.

I received this cute bird stamp and sentiments from Whimsy Stamps.  Every time I order from them I receive a freebie stamp in my order - so thoughtful!


I used a Whimsy Stamps border die for the simple embellishment.  I colored using Copic Markers.
I hate fussy cutting so I used my Scan N Cut2.  Did you know that if you have "open" parts in your stamped image you can close them using a pencil.  Just draw a line around the open part, scan and cut, then erase your line.  I did this between the wings and the feet.  

I hope you'll join in our challenge.  Just follow the link above.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is super cute hun, love his little feet
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...