Friday, January 10, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #191 ~ Snow Much Fun


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to Cut it Up's first challenge of the New Year.

Our challenge theme is Snow Much Fun.  OK, I'm not much of a snow person but I do love collecting snowmen and looking at the beautiful snow on mountains.

I made a thank you card using the Fun with Snowflakes file from our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe.



It's a simple design but I love the papers by Authentique and my fave, linen pearl.  
The stamp set is from a Simon Says Stamp club kit.
I think popping up the front panel and adding a few sequins was just enough,

I hope you'll join our newest challenge.
Just follow the link above.


7 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful card with your festive snowy patterns! Great sentiment!!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Vicki said...

Fabulous snowflake cut out card, Larelyn! Love the matching inside design and sentiment.

Sherri Thacker said...

What a great idea to make a thank you note with a big snowflake on the front! It's that time of year! Stay warm!

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a pretty card and I really like the large snowflake omit in the center revealing the pattern paper - very effective!
Rachelle : )

Claudia's kaartjes said...

beautiful snow star,I love it
hugs
Claudia

CA Scrapper said...

That's a gorgeous snowflake card!

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...