Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pearly Sparkles May Challenge ~ Ribbons and Bows


Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow!  Can you believe it's May?
  Being confined to home since February 15, I've lost track of days, weeks, and now months!  I am finally mobile (with a limp) after breaking my foot, but we are remaining sheltered in place until there's a better handle on Covid-19.  I have only been to the doctor while hubby has done weekly shopping and pharmacy runs at our local stores.
I will say that it feels good being able to get in my craft room and catch up with my design team projects 

So, now it's time to share my May project for the Pearly Sparkles challenge - Ribbons and Bows.



The stamps and dies are from LaLa Land Crafts.  I colored Marci and the bee using Copic Markers.  The dies were cut using the Gemini Jr.  The ribbons are from American Crafts.

I hope you'll join our May challenge by sharing your ribbons and bows project to the link above.


1 comment:

Pamela Duncan said...

Love your card on the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - I'd love to know your color combo for her hair. I struggle with blondes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...