Thursday, June 11, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #202 ~ Perfect Pet


Hi Crafty Friends,

Our challenge at Cut it Up is PERFECT PET!

OK, confession time - I think the perfect pet is a dog BUT I just adore this stamp set from Jaded Blossom so I had to use it LOL!!!


I am in love with the cat scratches ♥
I colored the image using Copic markers and the cut the image using my Scan N Cut2.  The other elements on the card were cut using my Gemini Jr. - my go-to machine.

The card base and mat were cut using Jaded Blossom's NEWLY RELEASED Stylized Rectangle dies.  Aren't they fabulous??
The turquoise sprinkles were made using Nuvo drops.  I think I've finally mastered how to create my own "sprinkle" embellishments.

I hope you'll visit Cut it Up to see more Perfect Pet designs and then play along with us..
The prize for this challenge is provided by our sponsor,


5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

This is the cutest cat image!! Love it!

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, now this is such a fun sentiment with this little stinker scratching up that pretty paper! hee hee Great card shape with the lacy border look! So much festive fun!

CA Scrapper said...

Love your card! That kitty is just adorable.

Leslie

Treva said...

What a bright and cheery card, love that paper!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! I LOVE the new rectangle dies and your choice of pattern paper is wonderful - it pairs perfectly with those cute cat scratches! LOVE THIS!
Rachelle : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...