Thursday, October 1, 2020

Cut it Up Challenge #210 ~ Join us for World Card Making Day

Hi Crafting Friends,

We're celebrating World Card Making Day at Cut it Up.

Personally, I think EVERYDAY is card making day but it's fun to celebrate with our crafting community.
Our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, provided us with some PDFs to help us create for this challenge.


I printed the PDF and then used my Scan NCut 2 to cut out the images before coloring them with Copic Markers.
I've been on a craft room cleaning and sorting kick and found these fun yellow doilies which I thought would make a great background for my pumpkin patch. 

I hope you'll play along with our challenge.  The winner will receive a choice of files from
The Cutting Cafe.



4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a bright and festive fall card! These pumpkins are so whimsical!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! This card is the perfect fall project! I love the bright colors and pumpkins! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Evelyn said...

It's amazing sometimes what treasures one finds when cleaning the craft room, isn't it? Those yellow doilies make the pumpkins really pop. Very pretty!!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Love the beautiful yellow on your card. I've found a few things I didn't remember I had when I cleaned out my craft room. It always amazes me! Have a great week.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...