Thursday, September 23, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #235 ~ Back to School

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to another Cut it Up Challenge.

Our theme is BACK TO SCHOOL and like all good teachers we want to teach/learn so we're asking you to follow your favorite tutorial and INCLUDE A LINK (along with a die cut, of course.)

I saw a card that interested me called a Hidden Folds card.  I found that there were lots of tutorials on YouTube so I watched several and then adapted the dimensions to fit the Jaded Blossom dies I wanted to use for the mats.

Here's my card which I think will make a cute "first day of school" keepsake.

The cover sentiment was provided by our sponsor, DRSDesigns.





I colored using Copic markers.  The sweet image is from StampAnnieThing.
The cover die cuts are from LaLa Land Crafts, the mat dies and pencil are from Jaded Blossom.

So, find your favorite tutorial to share with us and create your Back to School design.
We can't wait to see your post.  Just follow the CIU link above.





1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a fun design! These papers are so cute with this sweetie and all the fun dies! Great card and sure to be a keepsake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...