Thursday, September 8, 2022

Jaded Blossom Halloween Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

Now if you're here from Jamie's Blog, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

For my project I wanted to make another Gnome Banner to add to my collection.  I love adding them to my Rae Dunn seasonal  displays.








Jaded Blossom products used: 
Gnomie Want Candy (NEW)
Gnomie Want Candy Outline Dies (NEW)
Ghost Stencil (NEW)
Gnome Dies: Halloween Add Ons (NEW)
I also used Gnome Dies, Girl Gnome Dies, Wine Tag Die Halloween Scenic Dies, Stitched Oval Dies, Clear Jar Outline Dies, Mesh Stencil and Spider Web Stencil


*While Supplies Last*

Regular Price for the Release Package is $125.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release product.***** While supplies last*****
Only available on orders place Thursday - Sunday.

This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp with outline die!
POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cynthia

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:



15 comments:

Tina Dorrington said...

O-M-G a gnome banner 😱😱😱 I can’t with all of this super cuteness

Kim said...

This is FABULOUS! I love it! ❤️

Beatrice said...

What a great idea in creating a Spooktacular Halloween banner!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This banner is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Cochran said...

I just LOVE how you turned three cute tags into a banner! I am always amazed with the ideas that you come up with. The cauldron is very clever too. Great job!

Debbie said...

Cute cute gnome banner!

Linda said...

Oh, how sweet, I think as I see each new add on that it can't be any cuter, but this is adorable!!! I love the release and am just about caught up purchasing them. Lol Ordered this new one today! Just awesome! TFS

jean said...

your banners are so beautiful!! very awesome idea!!!

Ravenbriar said...

Your gnome banner is adorable! I need one!,! Thanks for sharing 💕

Sue D said...

Fun gnome banner!

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun banner! Cute gnomes and so many great things in the add on die set to go with them!

abb0187 said...

Love your spooky gnomes!

CreationsByKlaus said...

I’m lovin the banner

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Too cute, love the tags!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the banner. Halloween
night the tags could be given
as prizes. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...