Friday, April 7, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #275 ~ Starts with a "B"

Hi Crafty Friends,

Time for our next Cut it Up Challenge.  For challenge #275 the theme is "Starts with a B".  
So many possibilities!!
With Easter this Sunday, I just had to share an adorable Bunny Butt!!!
I made it as the cover of a gift card holder.  I'm actually making 7.  My "kids" are past the egg hunt, Easter basket stage but always love gift or money cards :)


I used dies from several of my favorite companies.  The card holder is a LaLa Land Craft Die as are the bunny feet and body.  The grass, sentiment, tail and ears are from various Jaded Blossom sets. It's always fun to use bits and pieces to create a project. 

I hope you'll play along with us.  

4 comments:

Heather said...

Eeeek!! This is so adorable!! So fun, too! And a really great way to use up some scraps!

CA Scrapper said...

That bunny is just too cute!!!

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

ScrappyHorses said...

This bunny is so adorable! Such a great die set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...