Wednesday, August 23, 2023

My Final Jaded Blossom Blog Post ~ Thanks!

 Hi Crafty Friends,
Today is my final day to post on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

I have two projects to share with you.  First, I finished the mini photo vacation album that I was making for my daughter celebrating her trip to Hawaii.  This is the last photo page.

Jaded Blossom products used:  
Tropical Flower Dies
Girl Gnome Dies
Tropical Vibes
Tropical Vibes Outline Dies
Gnome Dies:  Tike Add Ons and Beach Add Ons

And this next project is a special thank you to the JB design team and Michelle and Candace.  I have been a DT member for almost 4 years and I'm finding it necessary to step down.
It was a difficult decision but it's time.  This is THE BEST team and company and it's been a true privilege to be a part of Jaded Blossom.


Jaded Blossom products used:
Thanks
Thanks Outline Dies
Flag Dies 1 and 2
Card Mat Dies
Hey Chickie
Jaded Blossom Celebration 6x6 Paper Pad

Stop by tomorrow and Friday for Jaded Blossom's S'Mores mini release.  I'll be sharing my final two release projects and I think you'll love them.




1 comment:

Cheryl Wells said...

You will be missed - good luck on your new adventure!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...