Friday, September 6, 2024

Cut it Up Challenge #312 ~ What's in Your Garden

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our first September challenge at Cut it Up Challenges.
#312 is "What's in Your Garden?"

This theme can have a variety of interpretations.  Some gardens have flowers, others veggies, or even birds and critters.  Let your creative imagination have fun with it.

I've used my Spellbinders Betterpress to create my card.

 
I used the Sealed Floral and Let's Chat Soon plates.  I pressed with Betterpress black ink and used my Zig Clear Color Real Brush pens to water color the image.  My die cut is from the Pinkfresh Studio Ornate Rectangle Frame set.

I hope you'll join our challenge.  Upload your project HERE.


4 comments:

Treva said...

Your projects never disappoint, great inspiration and design.

Heather said...

Ooooo . . . . beautiful!! That die cut frame is stunning!

Cara said...

This is so elegant looking! I love it! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the frame die you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...