Our challenge has 3 options so you'll want to visit the blog (link above) for a detailed explanation.
Each option gives you more chances in our Random Drawings.
-
Here's my project for #222 and how I interpreted all the Things.
3 Layers (card base does not count.
2 Colors from the ROYGBV color wheel - my ink colors (red, yellow, green) were created using
Gina K inks
1 Sentiment - my flowers and sentiment are from Gina K's Spring Things stamp/die set
the first time I've tried iYou may stop with Thing 1's challenge but to add a little more fun we have Thing 3 Twisted Sister's Option - Increase one option or add an ingredient of choice - I added an extra color
And finally, to support our sister challenge blogs, Thing 2's Double Dare is to use TSOT #701
I used the sketch for inspiration.
I'll be back bi-weekly on Mondays to share more Double Trouble challenges.
I hope you'll play along.



5 comments:
Pretty flowers on an interesting background. I like how you added the striped piece in behind the flowers.
Gorgeous card... your colorful floral arrangement against the beautiful background paper are so complementary and perfect for each other.
Lovely card Larelyn, the colors are so vivid and cheery!
Your card is so bright and cheerful, Larelyn! Beautiful colors.
Those flowers, and the colors you used on them, are fabulous!! This is such a cute card! :)
Post a Comment