Monday, September 14, 2026

Double Trouble 3-2-1 Recipe Challenge #225 ~ Sweet Surprise

Hi Crafty Friends,

Double Trouble Challenge #225 " Sweet Surprise" is now open.

Our challenge has 3 options so you'll want to visit the blog (link above) for a detailed explanation.
Each option gives you more chances in our Random Drawings.
 -
Here's my project for #225 and how I interpreted all the Things.



ALL THE THINGS

Thing 1 Trouble Maker
offers the 3-2-1 challenge:
3 Layers - I have a card mat and die cut shapes flat and raised along with an acetate layer
2 Images ( stamps, dies, or ephemera) - I've used Gina K Designs Dancing Leaves stamp/die set  
1 Aperture - The frame and arch were die cut using Gina K Master Layouts #21

  the first time IYou may stop with Thing 1's challenge but to add a little more fun we have Thing 3 Twisted Sister's Option - Fill in the aperture with an image or make it a shaker card - I made mine a shaker card
 
And finally, to support our sister challenge blogs, Thing 2's Double Dare is to use TSOT #704

You'll find the sketch on the bottom left of this graphic.

 



I'll be back bi-weekly on Mondays to share more Double Trouble challenges.
I hope you'll play along.

5 comments:

Melanie R said...

Love that you made a shaker card, Larelyn. Shakers are always a hit with the recipient. The elements are so pretty - great autumn card.

Johanna said...

This is a cleverly designed shaker card and I really like the leaves and different shape. Great paper and colour choices.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card and love how you used the triple time stamping in your window shaker card. Love everything about your card.... gorgeous.

Melanie Hungerford said...

This turned out beautiful, I just love those rich, fall colors!

Kellianne said...

Oh wow! I'm just getting to see this! It is absolutely gorgeous. I love those leaves! The fall colors you used are such deep beautiful hues and the shaker bits match perfectly! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...