Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Card Size Chart

So, today is my debut for Quick Tip Tuesday at Fantabulous Cricut.

If you have the Martha Stewart Score Board, you may know that there is a cardsize chart in the bone folder compartment.  It's way too small for me to read comfortably and it doesn't include related ready-made envelope sizes.

I created this chart for you.  Just click on the picture to enlarge it and save as a handy reference.

I hope you'll visit FCCB.  There is something new everyday.  And be sure to watch for my next
Quick Tip Tuesday post.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Larelyn,
Thank you so much, I love this. It is printing as I type
Hugs
Stacy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet to share. hugs

Kristie Maynard said...

What a great little chart. I will definately print that out. I really love that you have the measurements for the gatefold cards on there. The whole chart will be very helpful to have at my crafting table! TFS!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Thanks for pointing out this chart! Duh...I actually have the MS scoring board and have NEVER paid any attention to that chart! I'm going to print it out and USE it now...lol! Thanks for sharing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...