Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wishing You


I made this quick sign using the Mother's Day cart with my E2.  I just selected "fit-to-page" and used my black Cricut pen.  The E2 self adjusts to the pen settings - woohoo!  I added a few embellishments to the
12 x 12  patterned paper and colored in with highlighters.  This will go on the wall in my Mother-in-law's room at the her care facility.  It's large enough that she can see it.
Please come back tomorrow for Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday #59.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank you Larelyn,
Happy Mothers Day to you as well
Hugs
Stacy

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Happy Mothers Day!

Kristie Maynard said...

What a great sign for your Mom in Law! It will let her know she is loved for sure. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope your day is filled with happiness and smiles!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Mothers Day to you my friend...let me know when u go to a crop...

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Happy Mother's Day to you sweet lady...hope you have had a wonderful day! I love the way your sign turned out and what a great ideal! I will have to pull out my Cricut markers and give them a try...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...