Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Winner, A Thank You, and an Apology

I'm so glad that so many of you visited during the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop.  Barb did such a great job organizing her first blog hop - Well done, BARB!

Now, for my blog candy winner - Random.Org selected comment #27 - Charlotte!!
Charlotte has a terrific blog called A Little Bit of Detail.  I hope you'll visit and see her wonderful work.
Charlotte, if you'll contact me at lsuesart at aol dot com, I'll get your prize in the mail right away.

I also wanted to extend a huge thank you to my new followers.  I'm so excited that you've chosen to join me in this wonderful papercrafting journey. I now have over 200 followers and  have also had over 10,500 hits on my blog.  This crafting and blogging community is just the best.

Finally, an apology.  Blogger and I aren't seeing eye to eye right now.  I can't seem to leave comments on blogs that have the embedded comment box.  Blogger isn't recognizing my user name or password and keeps kicking me back to the sign-in screen.  I know others are  having this same problem and I read that Blogger is aware of the problem. In the meantime, it's a pain.  I seem to be able to comment on blogs with drop down comment windows - go figure.  Thank goodness I can still post to my blog - whew!

Well, that's it for today.  I'm in the middle of creating a welcome poster and calling card box ( it will really be a decorated picnic basket)  for our Circle Meet-up this Friday.  Rather than having a swap, we are doing 2-page layouts and embellishments to donate to Crops of Luv.  I also did the table poster for that area and my 2-page layout.  My calling cards are almost finished.  Oh my, the heart starts racing just thinking of what I must finish,  but it's all good -
it's crafting, right?

Don't forget my Quick Tip Tuesday post at FCCB.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

congrats to Charlotte... I must be the only one not having problems with blogger...

Susan said...

Congrats Charlotte! Larelyn, I am also having MAJOR problems with blogger. I sat down Saturday evening at 7 pm to do the blog hop and I didn't finish until 2:30 in the morning due to the problems with leaving comments. Then yesterday I worked on a project to link up to Barb's challenge and it took me over an hour to upload the pictures. I had 4 min. to link them before the cut off. If that isn't enough, my blog header won't line up anymore. I don't know whats going on with Blogspot but it is just so stressful when it is happening so often as of late! Well, good luck on your projects!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just a hint I found out this morning about leaving comments: uncheck the box that says to keep my signed in, and hold the control key down when you click on post comment, and as you click after signing in. It has worked so far for me today! No idea why...but it works!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Oh wow! thank you for sharing this info. I'll give it a try right now.
Larelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...