Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A New Blog Award

Just taking a second to drop in and share a new award I received.
Ashley, from Especially Made shared this adorable Blog Award with me.

Don't you love it?  Thanks so much Ashley.  There were no "rules" with this award so I'm making up my own.  If this award would bring some happiness or giggles to any of your blogging friends, please pass it on.  I think our new bloggers who are trying to build their following  would really enjoy adding it to their sidebar.  What do you think?  I know that's pretty open-ended, but, hey, I'm making up the rules!
So, pass it on and share the love. And, while you're at it, pay a visit to Ashley's blog - she's got some cute things to share.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow for my Delightful Challenges post.  I'll give you a hint:  think fancy folds.  You know you'll get some great ideas from the designers.  And, that's all I'm saying :).

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...