Thursday, June 15, 2017

My Besties International Challenge Blog REMINDER

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today's post is to REMIND you that there is still time to join our My Besties International Challenge.

You can use ANY image by ANY artist and the theme (Steampunk) is optional. 
 Anyone may enter enter our challenge.  There will be two prizes awarded:  one for Besties DT members and the other for non-DT members, so everyone has a chance of winning some amazing Sherry Baldy images!!

Here's my project using one of Sherry's Besties Boys.

No automatic alt text available.

The image may be found HERE.
I found these fabulous Steampunk papers in a Graphic 45 6x6 stack I had in my stash.  The image was colored with Copic markers with a little added distress inking on the edges.  The flower is also from my stash and the "leaves" were punched using the Martha Stewart Branch punch.

Follow the link above to join in our challenge.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...