Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Guest Designer for Pause, Dream, Enjoy

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am so thrilled to be one of the Guest Designers for Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges.  This week's challenge theme is Birthdays.
It seems I always need masculine birthday cards.  I created this one for my brother-in-law.
The background was created with the Sun Ray Stencil (My Favorite Things) which I inked in with Distress Inks.  I used a Jaded Blossom Tropical Die for the "sand."  The other die cuts are from La-La Land crafts.  I used an old DCWV Rustic Stack for the papers for the die cuts.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays.
This is the first time I've used a stencil for a background and I love the effect.  I'll definitely be using this technique again!
Thank you, Janis, for allowing me to share my design on your blog challenge.
Please visit Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges to join in the fun.
Thanks for being here!


Hugs and Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.

Jackie C said...

This is the perfect male card. So happy you are GD at PDE. Jackie DT member xx

mum of two said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges as Guest Designer. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...