Sunday, April 1, 2018

Always Fun Challenges # 52 ~ Birthday

Hi Crafty Friends,
Wow!  Can you believe it's April?  Sometimes I feel as though the weeks and months are moving in double time. 
 For this week's Always Fun Challenge, we're asking for BIRTHDAY projects.
My daughter asked me to create a special card for her neighbor's 3 year old triplets!!!  The birthday theme is Fun, Wild, and Three.  I decided they might enjoy a shaker card, so here it is.
I created the shaker window using Jaded Blossom Stitched Rectangle dies.  The letters are from the JB Alphabet Die set mounted on a JB Label die.  The leaves are a LLLC die.  The animal stickers came with the paper set that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I think they'll have fun shaking the sequins.
Join our BIRTHDAY challenge by following the link above.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...