Friday, July 13, 2018

Cut it Up Challenge #152 ~ Under the Sea


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our Cut it Up Challenges Under the Sea theme.

Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe.  Regina has such wonderful and is always so generous to our team.
For this challenge, I took her Under the Sea PDF file, imported it into Silhouette studio and converted to a vector (svg) file.  I think this is the first time I've tried doing this.  After playing around with some of the file images I decided on three to use.  Since I wanted to color them with Copics and didn't want to use the print and cut option, I just sent them to the printer, colored them and cut them out with my Scan N Cut2.  Probably the long way round but it worked for me LOL.


I embellished with die cuts from LaLa Land Crafts and added a sentiment for Jaded Blossom's Make Waves stamp set.

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge.  Follow the Cut it Up link above.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card you have created a wonderful underwater scene. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Evelyn said...

It turned out great! The coloring is so cheery, and I love all the extras you added. Lots of dimension.

Evelyn

Treva said...

Love what you did with your card, lots of fun details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...