Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #27

Hi Crafty Friends,
Here's my project for The Merry Christmas Challenge this month.  From now through December our challenges will be posted on the 15th of each month and will be open until the 14th of the next month.  Hopefully you've been keeping up with your holiday card making so this reduction of challenges will give you more crafty time because YOU'RE AHEAD with your Christmas cards, right?  LOL.  The remainder of my designs will be those with which I can make easily make multiples so I'll have plenty come mail time.
I used one of Authentique's paper lines from last year to create this card.
The tree is washi tape wrapped around a triangle.  I added some Recollections sparkly dots to mimic the tree lights in the patterned paper.  This was a quick and easy card to design and assemble.
Just follow the link above and show us how you're doing with your Christmas cards.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...