Sunday, September 23, 2018

Always Fun Challenge #77 ~ Anything Goes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today's Always Fun Challenge is Anything Goes.

As many of you know (through my blog posts) this month was wedding month for our daughter.  She was married on September 9.  Two of her favorite people were unable to attend because of illness so I wanted to make them "Thinking of You" cards.  I am fortunate enough to live close to a scrapbook store that has monthly trunk shows for La La Land Crafts.  Along with her fabulous products, Irina also offers a make and take.  This card was inspired by one of those.  All of the dies and stamp are from La La Land Crafts.


Sadly, this will be my final project for the Always Fun Challenge Blog.  I've really enjoyed sharing my weekly designs and appreciate Amy and how well she organizes and supports her design teams.  I hope you'll continue to join the weekly challenges.  
I'm cutting back on some of my teams - there are so many techniques I want to try and ideas floating in my head.  I plan on taking some time to just PLAY in my craft room!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Prety and vintage looking... wonderful card!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...