Friday, September 7, 2018

Cut it Up Challenge #156 ~ Birthdays

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's another challenge from Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Birthdays.  You can never have enough Birthday cards in your stash.  I know my hubby and daughters always ask to see my Bday stash when they need a card and, yes, they've even chosen ones to give back to ME!

Here's my card using the Birthday Frog image from our sponsor, A Day for Daisies.

I've been trying to use some new techniques and or supplies that I have.  On today's card I used  the Birthday Balloon Stencil from Craftin Desert Divas for my background.  The frog was colored using Copic markers and then I added Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle to the hat along with some polka dots made using a Signo white gel pen.

Come on over to Cut it Up Challenge Blog and join in the fun.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Treva said...

Love your card, the bright colors and the frog compliment each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...