Thursday, November 5, 2020

Jaded Blossom's Christmas Release ~ Day 4 Sneak Peek

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Jaded Blossom's final day of sneak peeks.  I hope you're as excited about this release as we are.  

Today's sneak features a stamp set that will be free to those who purchase the complete release package.

I love great sentiments and this set is perfect.  I went for a simple, yet elegant look for this card.


Jaded Blossom products used:
Be Merry (NEW)
Rectangle Dies 1 and 2
Rectangle Internal Scallops

I cut multiples of the Rectangle Internal Scallop so it would add dimension around the heat embossed sentiment,  and the Pearlized Linen papers are some of my favorites to use for an elegant look.

Here is today's new set:


Our Christmas Release BLOG HOP goes live at 12:00 AM PST.  I hope you'll join us and we share our final projects using this amazing release.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...