Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Pearly Sparkles April Challenge #61 ~ Animals/Birds and/or Insects

Hi Crafty Friends,

Wowzers!  It's April 1st and, no fooling, it's time for a new challenge at
Pearly Sparkles
 Our April theme is ANIMALS, BIRDS, and/or INSECTS ~ a good one for spring, right?

I'm still in the Easter treat making mode so here's my candy bar slider project.


How cute is this "bunny butt?"  
The design was inspired by Irina of LaLa Land Crafts who designed this fabulous Build a Bunny die cut set.  The candy bar slider file and scalloped rectangle is from Jaded Blossom.  I use this slider file for so many treat gifts!  I used Neenah Desert Storm for the treat holder and  Authentique for the mat.  Such a quick and easy project.

I hope you'll join us for this month's challenge.  We love seeing all of your fantastic ideas.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...