Thursday, April 1, 2021

Use it All!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Some of gals on the Cut it Up Challenge Blog challenged one another to use an entire 6 x 6 paper pad to see how many cards we could make.  We all agreed that we have boxes full of these fun little tablets that really need to be used.

So, I used Echo Park's I Love Summer 6 x 6 pad.  
I discovered just what a paper-waster I am!  EEEEK!  I guess it's because most of the time I create as I go and if I've cut something and it doesn't work for my "vision", I toss it and go at it again.

I made 11 A2 cards (far fewer than my fellow design team pals but for me it was pretty amazing.)

Here they are:

The entire set - I think they would all be good for summer-themed notecards.

Vertical orientation cards

Horizontal orientation cards

I used a lot of my Jaded Blossom dies and a few LaLa Land Crafts (sandcastle and words.)
I also used a few of my OLD punches :)
Can you believe it?  No stamping and no coloring!!!!



Here are the sets made by my fellow DT members.

Evelyn at My Little Craft Blog


Leslie at CA Scrapper

Fontaine at Treva's Craft Corner

We hope you'll give this a try.  It was a fun challenge and now we all have a pretty good stash!



4 comments:

Evelyn said...

What a summery feeling all your cards have! Yellow and blue are the colors I always associate with summer - bright blue sky with plenty of sunshine. I love the bright colors, and I really love that sun die. Hope you had fun!!

Evelyn

ScrappyHorses said...

What a great beachy assortment perfect for sunny times ahead! So cute and full of fun!

Treva said...

Love your cards, bright colors and great designs!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful cards! I love the bright colors you used. This was a fun challenge.

Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...