Sunday, April 4, 2021

Jaded Blossom April Challenge ~ Use a Stencil

Hi Crafty Friends,

There's a new challenge on the Jaded Blossom Blog.
We're using STENCILS!  I love that JB has now added an amazing line of stencils to their product line.
They are perfect for creating your own custom backgrounds.

I've used the Coffee Bean Stencil and Coffee Stain Stencil to create this birthday card for my coffee loving daughter.


I used Distress Inks for the ink blending and Copic Markers to color the gnome.  The sentiment is heat embossed so it would pop a little.  I also added twine and Doodlebug Designs glitter sprinkles.

Jaded Blossom products used:
Coffee Stain Stencil
Coffee Bean Stencil
Coffee Dies
Card Mat Dies
Gnome Brewed
Frappe Birthday

I hope you'll play along with this month's Challenge.  Remember to use a Jaded Blossom product to be eligible for the stamp of your choice prize.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...