Friday, November 5, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #238 ~ Thanks/Thanksgiving

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our theme for Cut it Up Challenge #238 is THANKS and/or THANKSGIVING.

I chose to design a Thank You card but used a fall color scheme.
Our sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations and the French Marigold I used on this card is from their digital stamp collection.

I colored using Copic Markers and embellished the card using Jaded Blossom's Pinecone Die, Basic Word Dies, and Fall Dies.  The background was ink blemded and then splattered.  I also added a few mini sequins.

I hope you will play along with us for this challenge.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above.




1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the flower, patterns, colors, dies, sentiment font; everything about it is fall at its best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...