Friday, June 10, 2022

Jaded Blossom June Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you're here from Nicole's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made for my final release project.

 



I used these Jaded Blossom products:
Farm Scenic Dies (NEW)
Farm Fence Dies (New)
Slimline Dies
Udderly Adorable (retired peachy set)



Regular Price for the Release Package is $149.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp!
FARM SWEET FARM

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

This is the last stop on our hop.  Check the list below in case you missed a designer. If you began the hop here, be sure to continue.  Your next stop will be Candace.

10 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Adorable farm scenes! I LOVED all your projects this week!

Danyelle Dillon said...

These chickens are adorable 🥰 love the farm scene! My Dad has chickens and would love this card. I wish I could afford every single thing you guys make because I think it’s all great! Jaded Blossom has became my new favorite company. Glad that I ran across you a few months ago!

sharon g said...

So cute how the rooster is on the hay---he's spunky and fun. Really great look on this card.

Diane K said...

Love, love the chickens! But everything else in this release is so cute too. Enjoying the farm theme so much!

Sue D said...

I like this cute slimline farm scene.

anni said...

So cute! Love the chicken scene!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

This is adorable!

Salnclts said...

I love all the details!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun barnyard scene. Love the
chicken on the hay bale.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute card with the farm scene! I love the chicken and rooster!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...