Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends~ Last Minute Manda Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new sponsorship for our PPCF Facebook group, Last Minute Manda.

I hope you'll visit the ETSY shop to see the adorable digital sets that are offered.

Here's my project using an image from the Will You Bee My Honey set.


After printing the image, I cut it out using a Scan N Cut.  The jar and honeycomb are dies from Jaded Blossom as it the sentiment.  I colored using Copic Markers and did a little bit of freehand doodling around the edge.  

Please visit our PPCF page to see more creations and, if you join our group, you'll find a discount code to use when visiting Last Minute Manda on Etsy.


Thanks for stopping by today.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...