Friday, December 16, 2022

Cut it Up Challenge #267 ~ Christmas Projects

Hi Crafty Friends,

Time for our second to last Cut it Up Challenge for 2022.  For challenge #267 we are sharing 
Christmas Projects.

I'm finishing up my Christmas projects for the year and decided to add a few gift tags to the mix.
I received a stamp set and die set from Pink & Main as a blog hop prize and they are perfect for this challenge.  Also, Pink & Main is our challenge sponsor so it worked out perfectly.

Here are my tags.


I also used Jaded Blossom's Bread Tag Dies and Doodlebug Designs patterned papers.
The images were colored using Copic Markers.

I hope you'll play along.  Just link your project to the CIU BLOG.





3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a fun collection of cards! Those papers are delightful with the whimsical framed images! Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season!

Treva said...

Adorable gift tags, pretty papers and great coloring compliment each other! Take care and enjoy your holiday season.

Heather said...

Awww . . . these tags are adorable!!! And your papers are just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...