Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Last Minute Manda ~ Clipart using Valentine Unicorns

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back with another clipart project using Last Minute Manda's adorable
Valentine Unicorns set.  You can find it in her ETSY store HERE.
Be sure to use my discount code during your purchase; LARELYN25.


I tucked the sweet unicorn in Jaded Blossom's Build a Booth Die.  I thought the JB Valentine Add Ons were perfect.  I cut  out the unicorn using my Scan N Cut and added a bit of liquid Pixie Dust for some shine.  

Be sure to visit the Last Minute Manda FaceBook page to see projects made from her digital art and clipart.  I have made an album featuring all of my clipart projects HERE.

See you next Tuesday with another Last Minute Manda clipart project.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...