Friday, July 24, 2026

Cut it Up Challenge #361 ~ Emboss It!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Time for another Cut it Up Challenge.  Challenge 361 is Emboss it!

For years I've used patterned papers for the majority of my backgrounds. I must say, I love embossed backgrounds so much!  Embossing adds so much texture without too much bulk.  I also love heat embossing, especially for sentiments and outline of images to be colored.  
For this challenge, I've used both, dry embossing for the focal image and heat embossing for the sentiment.


I've used all Gina K Designs products on this project:
Dazzling Sunflower 3D embossing folder, die and stencil set, Master Layout 2, Cheers to Another Year stamp and die set, and Gina K inks.

Come join us on the CIU blog and be sure to hit the follower button.  We're only 2 away from our pirze drawing.

1 comment:

Julia Sager - Julia Sue's Stamping said...

What a beautiful card! The embossed sunflower is absolutely stunning, and the layered color really brings all that gorgeous texture to life. The heat-embossed sentiment adds such an elegant finishing touch, and I love how the clean background lets the focal image truly shine. Beautifully crafted! 🌻😊

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...