Monday, September 5, 2011

Lollipop Holder

I got this idea from a free Make-n-Take at The Paper Garden - the cute stamp boutique in Carmichael, CA where I took 3 back-to-back classes yesterday. 


You can make 4 holders from one 8.5 x 11 piece of card stock.  Cut off 1/2 inch from the 8.5 side and then cut 4 strips at 2.75 each along the 11 inch side.  Score each strip at .75, 4, and 7.25 and fold.  Punch a hole in the middle of each end section (for the sucker stick) and fold on the score lines.  Decorate with your favorite embellishments, add the lolli and you have a cute little gift.

Don't forget to stop by Fantabulous Cricut for the Back to School Challenge Me Monday post.

I'll see you soon with some more clever ideas I got from my classes and also a Blog Award that I'd like to pass along.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute is this.. I can't see what else you learned at your classes.. hugs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute! What a great little treat. Love the papers and that adorable little pumpkin,love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...