Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Girly Girl

This week's challenge at Delightful Challenges is "Girly Girl."  How fun is that?  Wow, for the last week or so I've really been able to get into my glitter, Stickles, ribbon, and bling.

For my design I used Making Memories and Bo Bunny papers. The image is "Briley with Balloons."  You can find Briley at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  I think she is just so sweet.  I glammed up my card by using a Martha Stewart Punch Around the paper set, Stickles, Prima flowers, and Glossy Accents.  Briley is colored with Copic markers.

Remember that you're invited to join in the fun.  Just link your "Girly Girl" project to
the Delightful Challenges post.  This week's sponsor is


Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

She is adorable Larelyn... I love how you did the borders around her... hugs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aaawww...what a cutie pie! Such a sweet little face and I love the beautiful layers you have used for your mats. They are so soft and pretty, just right for that sweet little image! This card is just cute as can be.

Unknown said...

Hello Larelyn,
lovely card and the pastel colour combo.
Perfect setting for Briley
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the shiney balloons!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Larelyn!
Love your sweet Briley card! Very Girly:) Such pretty colors! ♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Sonya said...

What a darling card!!

NancyD said...

Larelyn,

This is such a sweet image and I love how you have made her up. The shiny balloons is an extra nice touch too. NancyD

Lisa said...

very sweet card, it is adorable and very girly girl too

Wendy Hall said...

Just darling Larelyn:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, love that Martha Stewart punch you used! What a delicate border it makes. Wonderful image and I love the flower. :-)

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card Larelyn, I glazed the baloons when I used this one too, it makes them look great doesn't it, xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...