Friday, September 9, 2011

New Blog Award

I received this lovely blog award from Peggy at Daily Grace Creations.  Peggy and her daughter, Donna, are extemely talented ladies who always share marvelous designs.  I hope you'll take the time to visit their blog.
Thank you so much, Peggy.  I am honored.
To accept this award, I must answer the following questions and then pass it along to 10 other bloggers.

Favorite color?  Purple
Favorite song? What a Wonderful World (makes me feel good and cry at the same time!)
Favorite dessert?  Bread Pudding (yum!)
What sets you off at the moment?  Phone calls from solicitors
Favorite pet?  Dogs (we've always had them)
Black or white?  Black (or white)
Biggest fear?  Being alone in the future
Best feature?  Haven't really considered that I have one
Everyday attitude? Positive outlook- don't sweat the small stuff or focus on things over which you have no control.
What is perfection? A newborn
Guilty pleasure? Chocolate
When you're upset . . . ?  I clean (guess I need to get upset more often)

I'd like to pass this on to the following talented ladies:
Leslie at Leslierahye
Sally at Sally's Bitz

I'm off to a crop tonight and then tomorrow is a parking lot sale at one of favorite stamping stores - woohoo!

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

5 comments:

Lisa said...

ahhhhh thanks so much

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Thank you Larelyn for thinking of me when you passed this award along. You are very sweet and I appreciate it very much...and I share you guilty pleasure...chocolate! If you are interested in the "link within" feature, check them out here http://www.linkwithin.com/learn?ref=widget It is really simple to install on your blog, they pretty much do all the work! I have enjoyed having it as an option over at my place!

sallysbitz2 said...

Thankyou ever soooo much Larelyn x

I shall put this on my blog at some point today xx

hugs sally x

Kate said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Larelyn! How very kind of you!
And congratulations on your award! It was fun to read more about you!

NancyD said...

Thank you Larelyn. I will have to think about my answers and who I will pass the award to and then get it posted. May take a couple of days. NancyD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...