Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Zombies Have Arrived

The fantastic Zombie images drawn by Guy Gondron have been released at Copic Marker Scrapbooking. 

This is a card I created using the Dog Walkie image. 
 If you visit our design team blog (Making our Mark) you'll see all of the design team members' contributions.  You'll also find a very special surprise - do you like the word "free?"

I encourage you to visit Copic Marker Scrapbooking for all of your Copic needs and the Copic Marker Scrapbooking Facebook page where you'll see pictures of all of our digital image releases.

Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn


4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This just makes me laugh! That one word "Fetch" is just priceless!

Hugs,

Chriss

Georgiana said...

Super cute. My dog would just look at me and think "You get it if you want it." She is pretty smart. : )

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the zombie...you colored him perfectly!! What a fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Caprice said...

Hello my friend! I love this, I think my hubby would love these on Halloween cards too. So fun! :) Miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...