Friday, June 29, 2018

Cut It Up Challenge #151 ~ TAG, you're it!


Hi Crafty Friends,

I love making tags! 

 Our challenge at Cut it Up is to make a tag and we were gifted a great tag die set from our generous sponsor, CAS-UAL FRIDAYS along with a sweet flower die.

With her wedding coming up, I thought I'd make a tag using my daughter's wedding colors and theme (rustic/lace/burlap.)


The tag and flowers are dies from our sponsor.  I used a well-loved Martha Stewart die for the "leaves."  The sentiment is heat embossed using a stamp from Jaded Blossom's Fancy Wedding set.  I added Stickles to the flower centers.  Easy peasy but follows her wedding theme perfectly.

Follow the Cut it Up link above to join in our TAG challenge.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a pretty tag.

Evelyn said...

The wedding is going to be beautiful with the pairing of beautiful colors and rustic elements. I love your tag!! You nailed it with the beautiful colors, the lace and Kraft!

Evelyn

Treva said...

Pretty tag , the flowers and lace ribbon really make it pop!

Migdalia said...

A very lovely tag!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...